Pokemon Go is the sensation these days. Lots of people are downloading and install this game every day. According to similarweb, the average time spent on it is more then any app so far. People are going crazy to catch perfect Pokemon and complete their Pokedex.
What is a Pokemon Gym?
- The gyms are essential parts of the game and mastering them will help you climb the ladder to becoming a Pokémon master.
- Gyms are specialised locations in the Pokémon GO world. They’re pretty hard to miss as they’re represented by giant towers – usually with a Pokémon at the top.
- At any one time the gyms can be held by one of the three teams – red, blue or yellow. You’ll be able to tell which one from the colour and emblem on top of the tower.
- The job of the team is to defend it by leaving high-level Pokémon there. If the gym is a different colour team from you, that’s when you can battle there.
- Pokémon Go Gyms are places where Trainers can go to sharpen their battling skills and where their Pokémon can go to gain experience.
- The overall point of fighting, owning and defending gyms is to gain Pokécoins that can be spent in-game on items.
A Gym is owned by a Gym Leader. He to defend the Gym and fight with the other Pokemons of Pokemon Trainers who wanna take over your gym. If you want to move forward in this game then you have to join a gym team. But there are many people who didn’t know how to join a gym team in Pokemon Go? You already have learned about How to Level Up and Evolve your Pokemon? and How to Get Items from Pokestops? Let’s learn the procedure to join a gym team and fighting a gym battle.
How to Find a Pokemon Go Gym?
Pokémon GO gyms can be confusing places – here’s how they work and what to do once you’re near one
Finding a gym is not a difficult task in this game.
- First of all you have to open the map then follow the big towers in the map as they will help you find a particular Gym.
- Look out for the tall, colourful towers near and far
- They’re usually located in places of interest or hubs of activity, and Pokemon are often visible at the top of the map icon.
- There will be a Pokemon sitting above them and they look like they rotate.
These gyms are easily seen in the map as they are the biggest items on your game map. Your map will show you the different gyms around your area.
How to Join a Gym Team in Pokemon Go?
The first time you visit a gym you’ll declare allegiance to one of the game’s three teams (more on which below) – your choice affects how your options across different gyms. Most gyms have already been claimed by a team but there is still a small chance you’ll find a ‘blank’ one, which you can claim for yourself and your new team.
- If you want to join a gym team then firstly you have to reach at level 5.
- When you enter in a gym it will ask you to join a Gym team.
- There are three gym teams available in this game as instinct, valor and mystic.
- These teams have particular color as red, yellow and blue.
- So you should choose one of the teams and then you are eligible to fight with the other Pokemon.
How To Fight a Gym Battle in Pokemon Go?
After joining one of the Teams at Level 5 and catching some good Pokemon, you can challenge enemy Gyms or train at one of your team’s Gyms.
In order to battle with the other Pokemon you should have at least one Pokemon in your Pokeball and it is necessary that your Pokemon should be more powerful than the opponent Pokemon. If it is not then you should evolve your Pokemon with the help of stardust and candy of that particular Pokemon.
How to Become a Pokemon Gym Leader?
Pokemon Gyms are claimed by a team and, based on the Gym’s Prestige level, a number of trainers can assign their Pokemon to protect the Gym. One of those trainers is the Gym Leader. The Gym Leader’s level is marked by a crown and has the highest level Combat Power (CP) Pokemon at the Gym.
To become a Gym leader you’ll have to take over an enemy Gym by depleting its Prestige. The next step is finding the appropriate Gym to challenge. Take a look at your Pokemon, then find a Gym that your team could feasibly defeat. You’re not going to want to take a 117 CP Paras to fight a 1000+ CP Pokemon.
Also check : How to Use Incense and Lure together?
In order to join a team in this game you have to fulfill the eligibility criteria which are mentioned above in this game. Then you have to choose a team and the team will give you particular opponent in this game. That’s how you can fight with the other trainers in the game. After joining a team we should have to evolve our Pokemon to make it more powerful and defend the gym with that Pokemon.